Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tulips & herbs

I snapped a picture of my tulips with my phone yesterday. They are my favorite flower and I needed a picture before they passed their prime! I wish they would last longer! I also planted a bunch of herbs in pots today-- it's never really worked out so well for me, but for some reason I'm giving it another go. Probably because the price they charge for fresh herbs like basil, rosemary, etc. is so irritating. I planted like seven different herbs. Maybe, just maybe, a few will work out this year!

4 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Aaaaaaah! Pretty tulips! I love them! I wish they stayed all summer! And woo hoo on the herbs. Maybe I'll attempt to grow some, now that I have a yard.

Beth said...

I love your tulips! They are sooo beautiful. Good luck with your herbs.

Courtney said...

Cute little entry way! the flowers look great. Hope your herbs turn out, I'm trying to grow some too. :)

Britney Anglesey said...

Have you made it up to Tulip Festival yet? We went yesterday and it was amazing. You would love it! :o)