Thursday, July 30, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
If any of my Utah buddies are interested, Carrie (the photographer) is planning to do another playdate photo session in another couple of weeks. For more info look here. Also, here is her official Web site. Thank you Courtney for passing along the info!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
My dad has a 1915 Model T. and Jackson LOVED it. He was so excited during his first ride he couldn't stop grinning. I realize there are no seatbelts and the car seat is not compatible, but I don't even care. Don't turn me into child services-- I'm trying to create memories here people!
2. Going to my niece Remi's birthday party
4. Getting a Hawaiian shaved ice (the kind with soft-serve ice cream in the middle!)
5. Slip 'n slide and kiddie pool at grandma's house
6. Seeing my niece Riley dance at her recital-- she rocked her duet!
7. Getting to spend the afternoon with my friend Andrea who just had surgery
8. Homemade strawberry ice cream (and yes, I realize a lot of my "highlights" involve food!)
1. Accidentally ruined our camera. Still not sure what happened-- Sean found it on the driveway at the cabin and it had rained that afternoon. Doh!
2. Jackson blew out his pants on the drive home and I only had two wipes at my disposal to get the job done. We're talking he needed an entire change of clothes...
3. Came home to dry, withered plants on my balcony and in my window boxes. Thought all hope was lost, but alas, showing some improvement today!
My cousin Christina put together an awesome dvd of pictures for everyone and I thought I would post a few of my favorites.
My dad with his identical twin brother:
Me hanging out in my grandparents' backyard that backs right up to Tautphaus Park:
Wednesday, July 1, 2009