Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day video

My friend Nicole from Small Fry asked if Jackson wanted to be part of a film they were shooting for Mother's Day.  He thought it would be so cool to be in a movie, even though he was pretty nervous answering the questions. I thought it turned out really cute:


I can't help but crack up when he says my job is to "make dinner." I saved the picture he drew of me (blue, spiky hair and all!). One thing he said that didn't make it into the film was "I love you mom-- all the way to the planet Pluto!" It is something he and I say before bed most nights. We decided the moon wasn't far enough and he asked me for the name of the farthest away planet. Back in my schooling days, Pluto was still a planet (seems like I heard it is now considered a moon or something…) so "I love you all the way to the planet Pluto" it is! Man, I love that kid. I love both of my boys to the planet Pluto. I'm grateful I get to be a mom.

1 comment:

Taryn Layton said...

So cute! I love that you're "tall" too :) He's a smart kid. Darling video, Happy Mother's Day to you!!