Thursday, October 10, 2013

A special date with dad

Sean took Jackson to a super cross event this spring, where Jackson first heard the song "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons-- it has been his favorite song ever since. I didn't think anything could take down "I Wanna Party" from the "Rio" soundtrack (also known as 'On the Pond' in our house because that is what Jackson thought the words were…), but "Radioactive" has been holding strong for months. 

When I found out Vivint's year-end party was an Imagine Dragons concert, I knew Jackson HAD to go. Being 7 months pregnant, I wasn't in much of a concert mood, so Sean and Jackson turned it into a special father/ son date. And in case you are wondering, I was assured Imagine Dragons would be a tame concert with clean language :) Jackson was SO excited. 


Eating nachos before the concert began




Vivint dropped balloons with money in them at one point. Jackson didn't grab any, but his friend Seth shared some of his :)



"Demons"

"Radioactive"


I heard nothing but rave reviews of the concert, and I think Jackson felt pretty cool he got to go.  I am so glad they got to do this together! Thank-you Vivint!

No comments: