Thursday, June 29, 2017

Tulip festival 2017

I am a bit behind with our blog, but I am attempting to catch up! We take our kids to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point every spring. They really love going and just running around the gardens, and since tulips are one of my very favorite flowers, it is a win-win. 

This year we thought it would be fun to re-create a few of the pictures we took of the kids at the festival last year. Last year Molly was only like a week and a half old. It is crazy to see how much changes in a year! We took the pictures in the same spot, almost exactly one year apart (I think we were only one day off). Molly is even wearing the same bow! And I can't believe how much Jackson grew!

2017

2016

2017

2016

And a few more I thought were cute!







No comments: