Thursday, February 28, 2019

Little America Christmas trip

One of our favorite December traditions is staying at Little America with my parents and my sister's family. We had a great stay this year and as always, loved the pool, breakfast, and walking the windows across the street at the Grand America. 





I got tickets to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert, and this year we went with Emily and Dave, while my parents hung out at the hotel with all of the kids. The concert was awesome, as always, and it was a fun night out. 



I don't even know how many times I've eaten at the Coffee Shop, but this place is a special place for our whole family for sure. 

Checking out the window displays


The giant gingerbread house is always a highlight!


I love this tradition with my family!

No comments: