Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Family pictures Oregon Coast

I had the idea about a week before we were leaving on our trip to hire a photographer in Oregon to take our family pictures. I searched online and found one I really liked and emailed her hoping she could fit us in. I hadn't heard back from her by the time we left, but I packed a duffel of clothes for pictures just in case. Luckily on our drive to Oregon I got an email from her saying she was willing to do it! I found out later she almost told us no because she was booked, but she said yes because she could tell I really wanted them and I was persistent. haha

We met at a beach she recommended and it ended up being a beautiful spot for the pictures. She was awesome to work with, and it was one of the easiest family photo sessions we have ever had. It was great because our kids could just play on the beach and stay entertained and not get burned out so fast. It took about a month to get the photos back, but they were worth the wait. I really love how they turned out and am so glad we got them taken!


































































No comments: