Monday, August 9, 2021

Molly's Easter dress

My tradition of making Molly a new Easter dress continued this year and I really, really love this one. I saw a dress online made out of this fabric and searched and searched to find it. I ordered some fabric it in hopes it was the same, and when it arrived I was so excited because it was! It's the perfect peachy/pink and so beautiful. I always let Molly help guide the decision making. She chose the type of sleeves she wanted and decided she liked the sash tied in front more than in back-- and I have to agree with her! She's so fun and I love this little tradition we have together. This was my first experience with having to match up buffalo check and doing fabric-covered buttons. I also really love the bunny fabric lining. She looks darling in this dress!








Can't forget these handsome boys wearing their matching bowties!



No comments: