Monday, May 30, 2022

Valentine's Day

Valentines Day was a lot of fun this year. I was impressed I was able to figure out a heart braid hairstyle for Molly, and she looked so cute in her pink Nike track suit!


The boys with their Valentines boxes for class. We do the same thing almost every year, but they still love it and it is easy, so win-win!

Molly was the only one with a "Valentine" this year. She and her friend Hayes always give each other a little gift. 

We've started a tradition of cooking a really nice steak dinner at home for the whole family on Valentine's Day, and it is one of my favorite traditions! We always give the kids a coupon book, though this year I just printed it out on one big sheet of paper. They always get pretty excited about these.






 Grateful for all of these people I love so much!

No comments: