Thursday, November 10, 2022

BYU basketball camp

 We signed Jackson and Bode up for BYU basketball camp this year. They were lucky they got in! It was crazy trying to register them and the spots were taken in just a couple of minutes. Jackson stayed on campus this year with his friend Lyncoln and Bode went with his friend Jack every day. It was fun dropping the older boys off at Helamen Halls. I swear they hadn't changed at all since I stayed there when I was their age for Academy for Girls. It was strange not having Jackson home at night!

Last day of camp! They had the moms of the participants shoot a free throw. If you and your son both made it, they got a free pair of shoes. I ALMOST made it! Better luck next year, I guess!


Jackson was way excited because his team ended up being camp champs for the 8th graders. He loved his team and made some new friends. Overall, I think the boys had a really great week!

No comments: