Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean!


Sean turns 27 today! For some reason, the date is wrong on this post-- should say Nov. 19th. We're not really celebrating until this weekend since Sean is busy today with school, church meetings and a basketball game, but happy birthday regardless! I did tell him I will make him whatever dinner he wants, so we'll see what he comes up with. I'm crossing my fingers that his b-day presents arrive today. This weekend we'll head out to dinner to celebrate and probably catch the new James Bond.
We've also got a BBQ and birthday cake planned with the family while watching the BYU vs. Utah game on Saturday. Should be fun since we have both die-hard BYU and U fans who will be in attendance. I asked Sean what kind of cake he wants and he chose German Chocolate. Sounds good to me-- easy to make and no decoration necessary!
Anyway, happy birthday Sean! Now for the mush: You truly are my best friend and I hope you're day is awesome. You are honestly the best person I know and I am lucky to be growing old with you ;) XoxOx (big kiss, little hug, little kiss, big hug, little kiss)

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Happy birthday Sean. And I LOVE the nacho libre "making out" you did at the end there :)

Cecily said...

Happy birthday Sean! I think Nacho Libre is hilarious. Have a fun day!