Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sand dune action

Last weekend Sean and I met up with the Casale clan at the Little Sahara sand dunes. Usually Sean just takes off with the boys so I was excited I was invited to tag along! I think Sean was pretty excited to be able to haul his own bike-- he bought a carrier thing that fits into the hitch of our new 4Runner (we recently ditched the Accord because it was on its very last legs). I obviously didn't ride, but I still had a swell time hanging out. I was trying to recooperate from Halloween so I was more than happy to just hang in Rob and Heidi's sweet Toy Hauler and snack the afternoon away.

Ready to ride-- I love how macho he looks in all of his gear!


While the boys were off riding we climbed to the top of one of the dunes. The view was really cool and I'm just happy I made it to the top without collapsing!

Here's a little video of Sean playing around a few minutes before we loaded up and headed home:

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Sweet fun! Too bad you couldn't ride too. oh well. Oh and you don't even look prego in these pics. Crazy!!!! I've only got less than 3 weeks left. I can't believe it and I'm so nervous. Oh well. He's due the 27th which is Thanksgiving day.

Rachelle Underwood said...

I'm so jealous that you and Beth live so close to eachother. When I'm in Utah next time, we will HAVE to get together. You look super good, and I love the preparations to the nursery. Should we form a heartburn club? I have a ton of it this time!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Sand dunes are awesome! I haven't been to the dunes in years! I remember the good ol St. Anthony dunes. My favorite is riding on the back of a sled, being pulled by a 4-wheeler! Awesome!

Lauren and the kidlets said...

Were actually going to have her come up the end of Feb. if you want to plan something with her. she lives in STG. isn't she great! :)