Sunday, December 14, 2008

Concert and quick updates


We were fortunate enough to attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert Friday night thanks to my sister-in-law's parents giving us tickets. My family has been going ever since I can remember and it is one of my favorite traditions. The performance was great and walking around temple square always puts me in the Christmas spirit. It helps me forget about the hustle and bustle of Christmas and focus on Christ. We had a great weekend and got to spend time with family from both sides.


As far as other updates, Sean is in the middle of finals right now. He's taken one, has one tomorrow and finishes his last one Friday. Needless to say, he's spending most of his time studying. He's also in a basketball league with some friends at the Flash Factory in Lehi and so far they are undefeated! This week starts the tournament so good luck to team Lew-dogg!

Friday was my last day of work. My co-workers were really nice and took me out to PF Chang's for lunch. When we came back from lunch I found a giant box by my desk-- they bought me a glider! Very cool. I was really lucky to work with some awesome people and working for such a large and successful company gave me a lot of opportunities. I learned leaps and bounds about the world of pr. I am excited to be moving on, though it is somewhat bittersweet. I am looking forward to the joys and challenges in my new job as mom.

1 comment:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I miss the lights a Temple Square a lot. Looks like lots of fun. And big changes Mrs. Mom. Congrats on your last day of work! Enjoy the little break you have :)