Monday, August 10, 2009

New camera

Remember how I ruined our camera a few weeks ago? Well, I had been eyeing DSLR cameras for awhile and ruining our camera created the perfect opportunity to take that route. Also, it was good timing for our trip to NC. While I still know almost nothing about how to use it, I do know I like it because I can take pictures like this:


Notice, no red eye and clear! If I tried to take a picture this close with our old camera, it would have been a mess. I had a list of musts: 1) take the picture as soon as I hit the button 2) minimize fuzz and blurring 3) have good zooming capabilities 4) ability to take multiple shots quickly. We got a smokin' deal at Best Buy due to their price-matching program and Sean's salesman skills :) Now if I can just keep from ruining this one...

8 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oooo, LOVE SLR's!! Nice picture!

KarenWaite said...

I am jealous! I'd love to have a nice camera someday.

I love your beach pictures, too. His hand-clasping is so cute!

Jason and Courtney said...

Lucky! I am dying to get one of those.....someday....what kind did you get?

Mark + Courtney said...

Hope you have fun with it! What did you get?

Jenny Ricks said...

We ended up getting the Canon Rebel XS-- so far we love it! A good middle ground camera as far as SLR's go I think.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yes, don't ruin this camera! I would love to have a nice fancy camera...but I can barely work the one I have! HA!

Mark + Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark + Courtney said...

sorry I messed up my last comment, have fun with the camera! The rebel is a good choice. Can't wait to see the magic you work with it!!