Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family pictures

We got family pictures taken awhile back and I am just getting around to posting them. My sister's friend Jane from See Jane Shoot took them for us and did a great job. I am SO happy with how they turned out! Here are my favorites:















Now I just have to worry about Jackson's 1-year pictures in January and then I am done with pictures for awhile. They are stressful! At least I won't be in those ones and won't have to worry about sucking in!

7 comments:

Cecily said...

Those photos look awesome!! She did a great job!

Our Family said...

You guys are adorable! You look beautiful as always! I love his curly hair! yes, kids pictures can be stressful. When I find a photographer my kids like, I have to stick with them! Then I have to limit how many picture I can buy!
We still need to get together! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

JCLS said...

They look great! I wish there was a great photographer like that here in Iowa.....everything seems old-fashioned!

Rachelle Underwood said...

Super cute. I love the backdrops. I know what you mean about pictures being stressful. I get sooooooo stressed when I have to take the boys for pics, you just want them to turn out.

Rachel said...

Wish I could have sucked in for our family photo's! and I don't really know why you would need to suck in! Love the pictures and we really need one of Jackson! Ainsley wants to carry the family one around all the time!

Shannon & Justin Hutchins said...

They turned out so good!! Jackson looks so happy in all of them. See you in the new year.

Heidi said...

I love all of those! Seriously, I've got hot friends! :)