Friday, February 19, 2010

Watch out world-- here he comes!

Jackson started walking Wednesday night! We were all hanging out in our living room and I called for him to come over to me in the chair. To my surprise he took his first steps instead of crawling like usual. I knew he was close to walking but I didn't know he was that close!

After his first steps, Sean took him across the room to see if he would do it again. He thought it was so much fun! He walked across the room over and over. We were all giggling and it was a lot of fun to see our little man upright :)

7 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

And he's already really good and steady! Jackson is awesome :)

Cecily said...

He's walking so well!! That's so awesome. Congratulations to Jackson!! :D

Courtney said...

He's really good already! Colby's first steps were more like a couple steps and then dive for me. :) That's awesome for you all that he's walking!

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh those video's are so cute. He just took right off walking that is awesome.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh my gosh!!! So cute! I love their little wobbly steps when they first start walking! Now he's REALLY gonna be following you around now

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ha ha! My word verification for my last comment was, 'dingdot.' It made me laugh...not sure why Just thought I'd share ;)

Beth said...

It is so much fun when babies start walking, but it opens up a whole new world of mischief.