Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

A bit late in posting about Thanksgiving this year, but I did want to document it. We went to Idaho Falls and stayed with my parents. 

There were a lot of cousins (both sides) to play with. I actually didn't take many pictures but caught these few:


Breakfast at grandma and grandpa's

Going for a "fast ride" in the back of grandpa's truck. 
Probably one of the funniest things I have witnessed in my entire life. You should have heard the squeals.

Also got to meet this handsome guy-- our new nephew, Carson.

I even got a few snuggles!

Of course there was lots of yummy food, a little shopping, time with family, etc. The guys also spent quite a bit of time flying my dad's remote control helicopter-- quite the hit. Being one of my very favorite holidays, this year did not disappoint!

No comments: