Sunday, March 9, 2014

Davis's blessing

Last Sunday was Davis's baby blessing. Both Sean and I's parents were able to come, as well as many other family members. 

Davis looked so handsome in all white



I know with girls, moms will often make their daughter's a blessing dress. I wanted something special for Davis, so I made his bow-tie out of one of Sean's old dress shirts.

His blessing was beautiful and he slept right through it. I took this picture of him right after he and Sean sat back down. He looked so peaceful and sweet and I kept thinking how grateful I was for them.

A proud nana and papa

and grandma and grandpa.

Davis is such a blessing in our home and we are lucky to have him in our family. He brings us so much joy with his endless smiles and coos and is such an example of peace and love.

I'm thankful for this family we have.


1 comment:

Taryn Layton said...

Such a beautiful family and he does look handsome in white. I love that you made him a little bowtie