Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lip sync!

A few weeks ago our ward had an adults only party and somehow a bunch of friends and I were persuaded to be part of the lip syncing contest. 

Group shot before our big performance:

Show time!
The set up is actually sort of complicated. My arms are the "legs" and my friend Lindsay is standing behind me and is the "arms." I am wearing the white sweatshirt over my regular shirt and there are holes cut in the back so she can slip her arms through.                                         

Here is our performance!


Do you know how hard it is to try and do choreography with your hands (which are supposed to be feet) and lip sync at the same time?! Maybe it's just me, but it wasn't easy!

And here is a picture with the sheet dropped so you can see everyone who helped create this masterpiece! ;)
We had so much fun and even though this isn't something I wouldn't normally sign up for, I am glad I did it because it was a blast! And can I just say I am amazed at our new neighborhood. Sean and I talk about on an almost daily basis how lucky we are to live around such awesome friends and neighbors. 

No comments: