Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kindergarten!


Jackson started kindergarten today! He's been so excited and couldn't wait for school to start. As it is with kids growing up, it was bittersweet for me. I am so excited for him and love seeing him learn and progress, while at the same time ache at the thought that he is growing up and I have to let him go just a little bit. He's such a great kid and I know he will do great. When we got home, he couldn't stop talking about how much he loved today. 

I did have a mom fail when I picked him up late because I thought he got out 15 minutes later! I must have been thinking of his preschool schedule last year. I was only 5 minutes late and he was the last kid there! Oops. Luckily, he didn't seem phased by it. 

Of course I had to whip out the camera for some first-day pictures. 




He's looking so grown up! Here's to a great school year!

No comments: