Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Davis: 9 months

This handsome little guy is now 9 months old!

I have pictures of the other boys around the same age, so I wanted to take some of Davis. I love this age so much.




I LOVE this one.





My favorite part about this picture is his cheeks resting on his shoulders :)





Davis at 9 months:
-Gives mama kisses all the time but refuses to kiss his daddy (I suspect it is due to his face being a bit rough)
-Babbles a lot and says "dada" all the time, but has yet to say "mama"
-30" long and weighs just over 23 lbs
-Wearing 12 month clothing
-Loves to eat and gets impatient if you don't feed him fast enough!
-More comfortable on his stomach and getting closer to crawling
-No trouble sitting up for long periods of time
-Loves the jumper we hang from the door
-Loves snuggling and pulls your face close to his
-Still fascinated by lights and ceiling fans
-Has two little bottom teeth
-Grabs at everything
-Loves baths
-Loves his big brothers

Strange to think in less than three months, it will be Thanksgiving and he'll be turning one!

1 comment:

Taryn Layton said...

I agree, such a great age! He is ADORABLE and looks like such a happy little guy. Love him. Beautiful pictures!