Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Molly 5 months

Another month has come and gone for our Molly girl. She continues to be such a bright light in our lives and is doing great! 

This month:
-She's starting to just barely find her voice a little bit, and makes the sweetest little noises
-Recently discovered her toes 
-She's always chewing on her blanket or clothes
-Quick to smile
-She started rice cereal this past week and LOVED it
-Still doesn't like napping in her crib and wakes up immediately when you put her in it. Loves sleeping in it at night though!
-Took another trip up to Island Park

My favorite photos this month







We have lots of fun with SnapChat filters :)


I realize there are a lot of pictures of her in this dress, but she just looked so cute! I can't pick just one.






Dad decided to put her in the laundry basket one night.

Oftentimes my favorite part of the day.




















Trying rice cereal for the first time! She loved it and would smile after each bite.





Our little photo shoot on the day she turned 5 months :)






I can't believe next time I make one of these posts, she will be six months old!

No comments: