Saturday, November 5, 2016

Halloween 2016

Hard to believe another Halloween has come and gone! We had a good one. 

We carved our pumpkins on Sunday night with my sister's family. We grew our own pumpkins and ended up with four big ones. Thankfully, we didn't have any designs that were too elaborate this year. Davis and Sean's (far left) is the monster truck because Davis is currently obsessed with the show "Blaze and the Monster Machines," and then it goes Molly and I, Bode, and Jackson. 

I am in a neighborhood bunco group, and this month we were supposed to dress up. I ended up going as Dorothy. My mom actually sewed this dress for my sister a few years ago, so all I had to do was make some ruby slippers and attempt to braid my hair! I made the slippers with some DI shoes, sequins fabric, and spray adhesive, and it worked like a charm. And I think the shoes proved lucky because I got five buncos that night and won!

There's no place like home!

I couldn't help but take Molly's picture in her cute Halloween onesie. She was lying down on Bode and Davis's rug while I changed Davis's diaper and it just looked like the perfect Halloween picture.

On to the costumes!
This year we had a ninja:



A whoopie cushion:

Ninja turtle:


And a unicorn! Prepare for a million pictures, because what is cuter than a baby in costume on their first Halloween?!












Some cute shots of the kids together. 

I had to zoom in on these two because I thought it was too cute!




Ready for trick-or-treating!

Jackson and Bode were really into trick-or-treating this year and ran from house to house with their friends. I couldn't keep up! Molly, Davis, and I took a much slower pace and trick or treated with some friends. Davis was a lot of fun to walk around with this year. He kept saying "trick and treat!" and it was so cute.

Molly and her friend, Hayes.

Davis and Sawyer hitting the doors :)

Happy to just be along for the ride. 

Digging in to his candy one minute:

And out cold the next!

It felt like a whirlwind, but it was another great year!

No comments: