Thursday, June 10, 2021

Part 2: Big Sky!

Part 2 of our trip was skiing at Big Sky. We had so much fun going the year before, we decided to do it again! It was a beautiful day with a couple of inches of new snow and it was fun because both my mom and dad skied with us-- something that hasn't happened in a long time! I am glad the kids got to see my parents skiing. They kept talking about what a great skier my dad is.


Still can't get over the giant chair lift!

My dad, sister, mom, and I on the chair together




Davis


Max, Bode, Adam, and Jackson


My parents skiing down Mr. K-- a family favorite since I was a kid.



The kids all did great! Our family's favorite run was called "Stump Farm." We rode it several times and even bought a replica ski sign of it from the gift shop. 

We left Molly in the kids club all day because she is so new at skiing. She was pretty sad in the afternoon and I think it was a long day for her. She is determined to join us skiing next year! After this trip she really took off and I think it is because she is so motivated to join us next year! I'm already looking forward to it.

Beautiful sunset from the parking lot at the end of the day. Perfect way to cap off a really awesome ski day.

Sledding at the cabin the next day before heading home. Awesome trip! 


No comments: