Saturday, January 29, 2022

Halloween

We had another great Halloween! The kids each picked their costumes and I thought they were all really cute. Jackson wore a ghillie suit, Davis was Miguel from the movie "Coco", Molly was Hermione from Harry Potter, and Bode was Ralphie from "A Christmas Story."






Charlie wore this ghost costume just long enough for a few pictures (with a little bribing).


The Halloween parade was so fun and I was happy they could have it in person again after it was virtual for Covid the year before.




I helped with the Halloween class party for Molly's class, which was a lot of fun.



I had to giggle when I was headed home and snuck a peak of a little "Miguel" doing his class work! :)


Earlier in the month I dressed up as Post Malone for Halloween bunco and it was quite the hit! It took forever to put on all of those temporary tattoos. I didn't recreate the look for Halloween night-- didn't want to scare the kids too much! haha

Halloween night was per the usual where I started with the younger kids and Sean passed out treats. The boys were all very excited to trick or treat and see who could get the most candy. Sean ordered a Dumbledore wig to go with Molly's Harry Potter theme, but he walked out instead looking like this!



Jackson and some buddies ready to hit the neighborhood.

Molly's cute crew.



Bode and his squad ready to go! Davis headed off with friends before I could catch a picture!






Until next year!

No comments: