Friday, April 29, 2022

Trip to Grand Targhee

We bought ski passes this year that include a bunch of different resorts, one of them being Targhee. We decided we needed to take advantage of one of our favorite resorts being on the pass and make it up there at least once this winter! We invited Max to come with us and we headed up for a long weekend. I was really hoping for a day clear enough to see the Tetons. The last few times we have been (and the only times Jackson and Bode have been) it has been an overcast and snowy day. I was so happy when we were driving to the resort and I could see the Tetons!


I think the boys were pretty impressed with the view at the top of the lift. It was fun to show them after telling them for years about how awesome the view is on a nice day. It was also really cool to show Jackson how you could see Tablerock from where we were, which is the hike he took with us a couple of summers ago. 






We had a great day skiing together. While we were skiing with the older boys, my parents took Davis and Molly to a snow plane expo, where they actually got to ride in a snow plane. They also went in to Jackson Hole and even got to make a trip to the candy store. I'm grateful they got to spend some time with my parents and grateful my parents made it such a fun day for them.  

No comments: