Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring has sprung!

Today Sean and I went to Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival. Problem is, last week was so cold most of the tulips haven't bloomed yet! We still walked around and found a lot of flowers like these that made me feel absolutely giddy about the spring weather:

We ended the outing by sharing a chocolate marshmallow malt-- it doesn't get much better than that! It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but we both ended up sunburning our faces. Hooray for spring after a crazy winter!




5 comments:

Cecily said...

We live so close to Thanksgiving Point! I didn't even know that a Tulip Festival was going on. What pretty flowers, and yesterday would have been perfect to enjoy it too! How fun.

Rachel said...

It looks so warm there!!! I love that shirt Sean has! And you look so pretty Jenny! We will be missing you lots this summer!!! :(

Beth said...

I love tulips, I wish I could go too!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Isn't it crazy that Monday was so warm...and we get all excited for spring. Then the next day it snows! I'm sooooo ready for summer!

Amberlie said...

Jenny & Sean You two look like one SEXY couple! Seriously I haven't seen you two in way too long :-(. I hope Philly is Freakin' Awesome this summer! You keep on Bloggin'!