Thursday, October 16, 2008

Moonlight Ride

Sean and I headed with my brother and sister-in-law to Sundance's moonlight ride the other night. It starts at 9pm and you get to ride the chair lift up and back while checking out the scenery under the light of the full moon. We went last year also, and it has turned into something I really look forward to. The four of us rode the chair up together and had a great time cracking jokes and laughing at couples passing the other direction who were crammed on one side of the chair (making the chair look like it was going to tip over). One couple thought it was a good idea to have the girl sitting on the guy's lap without using the safety bar-- geniuses. The mountain looked really cool in the moonlight, and we even saw deer! It was a chilly night, and made me want to go skiing :) Maybe skiing will help me lose the extra pounds after our son is born-- I'll have to hit up the siblings for some babysitting action!

3 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

That sounds like fun! I noticed the moon the other night was huge. PS- I want another full body shot soon, it's almost time for the 6 month picture :)

Bridget said...

Yes lets absolutley do some lunch and Gardiner Village! What day works for you? I am free all week. I can't wait to see you all super cute and pregnant and not showing at all. Talk to you soon.

Bridget said...

Thursday is great! Text me if you want to meet at Gardiner Village and what time.