Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nov. 4

One week until this election fiasco is over (hopefully-- remember the hanging chads?). I don't know about you, but I am pretty tired of election coverage 24/7. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about voting and educating yourself on the issues, I'm just really tired of hearing about it all. This election seriously started two years ago.

I was in a waiting room last week watching CNN. Of course they were talking about the election. The lady sitting next to me turned to the lady sitting next to her and said something to the effect that she was sure McCain would win. The lady she was speaking to said something along the lines that she was still an undecided voter and that she liked McCain but had a lot of reservations about Sarah Palin. So then the lady who said she was sure McCain would win said, "Who is Sarah Palin?"

I'm not kidding.

For real? Um, where have you been hiding out the last few months? And how can you sit there and expect anyone to give you any credibility after saying that? Baffling.

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Oh my gosh! That is SO funny. You would have to not leave your house and never turn on the TV or radio. Was this woman old and delusional?

Courtney said...

So sick of it all as well. And I also can't believe how many uneducated people are out there. I mean I don't follow things super close, but there are seriously some things that people should know. Craziness!!!