Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy birthday Bode!

Our Bode boy turns TWO today!!!

I can't believe it. He's such a blessing in our family. Always entertaining us and making us laugh, with energy for days. Attitude, spunk, sweet and loving-- I wouldn't change a thing about him.

I sort of started a tradition where I find my favorite pictures of my boys from the past year and put them together for their birthday. There are about a million photos, but I cherish them all. 

Happy birthday to you, Bode bear. Your mom, dad and brother love you to the moon.

A year in photos from age 1-2 (in the best order I can remember!)







































I can't even tell you how much I miss this little mullet.






































One of my favorite pictures of all time.










































1 comment:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

He really is SO dang cute! Amazing how much they grow in a year. Happy birthday Bode!