Monday, December 29, 2014

December things

December seemed to fly by, busy as ever. Here are a few of the fun things we did:

Annual gingerbread houses:


Bode didn't make a full house this year, but he piled on enough icing and candy for one! The rest of us sat back and watched him hard at work, trying to keep our giggles muffled. :)

Bode's:
I seriously love it. It made me smile all month.

Jackson's:
I love how he put a "light" by the front door, a "J" on it, a wreath, etc.

So proud of their masterpieces!

Sean and I's house:

I sort of loved our house this year!

Davis just ate candy and looked cute :)

I had to take a picture of the letter Jackson wrote to Santa after Bode accidentally touched our Elf on the Shelf, Chippy:

Nana came to visit!

And so did grandma and grandpa!

We had Bode's preschool program:


(he got to meet Santa after)

And Jackson's Christmas sing at school.

They both did awesome. I love school programs-- one of the major highlights of the holidays for me!

Sean, Jackson, and I also got to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. It was so fun having Jackson with us and seeing the Sesame Street Muppets!


Killing time before the performance:




It is a family tradition to eat breakfast at Little America with my family in December. This year we decided to spend the night also.

Walking the windows at the Grand with cousins:



Swimming at our favorite pool in Utah-- with what seemed like everyone else in Utah!



We had a lot of fun this month. I'm looking forward to things slowing down a bit in January!

No comments: