Thursday, January 18, 2018

Family pictures

We're usually an every other year family picture type of family. They stress me out! I wasn't planning on getting family pictures taken this year, but I thought it would be nice to take a picture for a Christmas card at least. I asked our friends Darren and Keisha if they would be willing to come take a few family shots for us at a park near our house and they were nice enough to say yes. I figured I'd do my best at trying to take the ones I didn't need to be in. For some reason that took the stress out of it for me and I literally picked out outfits in about five minutes. Some guys from work were nice enough to offer to let Sean borrow a really nice lens. Between the shots the Knights took, as well as the ones Sean and I were able to get, they turned out to be some of my favorite family pictures we've ever had! 











































Getting low on light, but I like these ones anyway!




Love this family of ours.

No comments: