Thursday, January 23, 2020

Jackson turns 11

Jackson turned 11 on 1/1 this year! He's such an awesome kid. He had a great birthday and I am so glad. Jackson is such a great kid and he is awesome in his role as the oldest. He's obedient, kind, thoughtful, smart, funny, brave, hard-working, motivated, responsible, and the list could go on and on. I am not saying he is perfect, but he truly is an amazing kid and we feel very fortunate to have him in our family. 

As always, I made him let me take a few pictures of him to commemmorate his birthday. Here are some of my favorites. 






We got home from our friends' cabin on his birthday, so we kept it simple and went out to dinner to Umami (his choice) and came home for cake and presents. He loves the cake with caramel, sweetened condensed milk, and toffee on top, which worked out perfect since I still had tons of toffee leftover from Christmas! haha


The following weekend we did a birthday party for him at Provo Rec, which is his favorite indoor swimming pool, followed by ice cream at Rockwell (also another of his favorites). 

The boys seemed to have an awesome time. I had to take Molly to a dance performance with her cousin Hayley for the first half, but I made it back in time for ice cream and it was a lot of fun being with all of those 11-year old boys! Jackson is fortunate to have a big group of friends and lots of kids his age in our neighborhood and nearby to hang out with. 







Jackson's 11-year-old birthday questionnaire

No comments: