Thursday, January 16, 2020

Molly's first dance recital

Molly started a little dance class this fall and she had her first ever dance recital in December on the day we got back from our night at Little America. She and her class danced to Male Kalikimaka and it was darling. I wasn't sure how she would react when it came to performance time. She can be shy sometimes, but she can also be really outgoing. She was excited for the recital and went out there and did a great job! I think she thought it was fun to be able to wear makeup. It was so fun to go to a dance recital for someone in our family-- it's something I didn't think I'd ever do! The boys were so cute to her in telling her good job and you could tell she felt really proud. I was proud of her too! 




Molly and her cute friend, Emerald who also dances at the same studio.




No comments: