Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lavender Days


We went to Young Living Farm in Mona for Lavender Days today. It was free admission and you could pay $5 if you wanted to pick your own bouquet. Anyway, it was beautiful and it smelled so good! It was like nothing I had ever seen. It was something kind of fun and out of the ordinary to do. Next year I am going to try to make it earlier in the day because I guess there is a 5K and you can sign up to make your own lavender wreath. Here are a few more pictures:


Having a taste (I figured he'd be fine since lavender is edible...)

5 comments:

Cecily said...

I've never heard of lavender days. It looks really beautiful! I bet it smelled wonderful too.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Did he like the taste? Edible but I can't imagine it's good! :) It looks gorgeous! Cute pics too.

Tenise said...

That looks like so much fun and J is SO cute!

JCLS said...

You are so pretty in these pictures! I can't believe how big Jackson is getting.....he is going to be tall just like his parents!

Sam and Kristol said...

I love the pictures! They are gorgeous! I definately want to go next year.