Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Whittington family reunion

A few weeks ago we had a Whittington family reunion in Idaho Falls for all of the descendents of my grandma and grandpa. The last one was about a billion years ago and it was long overdue. Sean wasn't able to come because he was preparing to take the patent bar the next Monday, so it was just Jackson and I. We had a lot of fun and I saw a lot of cousins, aunts and uncles that I hadn't seen in a long time. It was in Tautphaus Park and low-key-- just the way I like it! Good food, good company and good conversation. Almost everyone was able to make it, though we missed Todd and Thomas who are both in D.C..

The whole gang:


My cousin Christina put together an awesome dvd of pictures for everyone and I thought I would post a few of my favorites.

Grandpa:

My dad with his identical twin brother:

Me hanging out in my grandparents' backyard that backs right up to Tautphaus Park:

No comments: