Thursday, March 7, 2019

Jenny's 36th birthday

Well, I am officially closer to 40 years old. Technically, I know the second after I turned 35 this was true, but 36 seems more official. That number feels older than I think I feel in my head, but I am happy for the opportunity to get older!

I had a great day that started with a homemade smoothie in bed and some of my favorite doughnuts-- maple bars from Lehi Bakey.

Sean and I went out to dinner to a place called "Stoneground" in SLC and it was really good. Awesome atmosphere and awesome food. 

I got a new ski helmet and a cool poster for our gym that Sean and my niece Riley made that has the St. George Marathon course map and my results on it. I bought myself the jacket in the pic above also. :)

We celebrated the next day with cake with my sister's family and my in-laws who happened to be in town for a doctor's apt. I loved that I got to have two birthday cakes! Here's to 36!

No comments: