Monday, March 4, 2019

Mommy daughter date

The boys went to Monster Jam one weekend in January, so Molly and I took the opportunity to have a girls night! We started with pizza at Pizza Studio and then headed to the outlets for some shopping.





Molly actually really loves going shopping, which is a lot of fun for me. I don't go very often anymore, but I do love going with her. She always points to things and says, "I love that" in her cute little voice. We got a kick out of us wearing our matching Vans that night. 

We ended the night by watching Cinderella in bed while we waited for the boys to come home. It's fun having a girl. I know all family compositions are different and perfect and complete in their own way. I love my boys so much and it is so fun having a girl in the mix after identifying as a "boy mom" for so long!

No comments: