Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heber Creeper Pumpkin Festival

The Knights were nice enough to invite us to join their family at the Heber Creeper pumpkin festival. I tell you what, it was one of the best things we have ever done with our kids.

The kids got to pick out a pumpkin and there were crafts for them to do while we waited to board the train. 


Jackson showing off his masterpiece "Spiderman pumpkin." What makes it Spiderman? I am not quite sure, but we're going with it.

He was SO excited to ride a "real-life train."

"Say, Choo-Choo!"

Each time the boys heard the train blow the whistle, their eyes widened and their mouths formed a big "O." They thought it was the coolest thing ever.



They loved looking out the windows and waving at cars.



I loved watching Mr. Luke, as he is the train man. His excitement was contagious and so fun! I wish I would've snapped a picture of Graham's big grin when he was sitting on his grandma's lap.


And because we are random, we decided to jump in this last one! hahaha Sean's idea :)

SO much fun and something I want to continue doing every year. I seriously think there was magic on that train. Thanks Darren and Keisha for such an awesome night! 

4 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Looks so fun! And I love your grey jeans ;)

Sylvia said...

That looks like a great family tradition! Love the jump photo! (Next jump photo .. Sean should be holding Jackson!)

Sylvia said...

That looks like a great family tradition! Love the jump photo! (Next jump photo .. Sean should be holding Jackson!)

Chelsey said...

How fun!!